Upwards Pediatric Therapy, based in Fairfield County, Connecticut, is looking for Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapists–highly enthusiastic, professional, compassionate therapists who love to play and help children blossom!
Why join us? We are searching for smart, client-centered, forward-thinking, solution-seeking, Occupational and Physical Therapists to join our amazing team. We offer the flexibility to choose your own hours (10-20 hours per week) in order to accommodate yours and your family’s schedule. And we are hiring right now!
An Upwards Pediatric Therapy Occupational or Physical Therapist provides comprehensive evaluations, individualized treatment services, consistent consultation and feedback to the parents, and communication with schools. There is also potential for aquatic treatment programs. The therapist should be prepared to perform assessments of and interventions in a variety of physical, developmental and neurological conditions that impact children’s and families’ lives, such as Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Processing Disorders, other developmental disorders, ADHD, Learning Disorders and a wide range of physical disorders.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- The desire to be a part of a collaborative team with the drive to work together to ensure each child reaches his/her maximum potential.
- Willingness to learn techniques and approaches that you probably were not taught in OT or PT school
- Previous experience working with children and/or adolescents. Did you babysit as a teenager? Do you have children of your own?
- Love to play!
- Enjoy bringing happiness into the lives of children and their families.
- A self-motivated, self-starter, self-assured, selfless attitude
- Multitasking skills
- Willingness to jump right in and make a splash
Candidates must be licensed or license-eligible in Connecticut. Applicants should submit a letter of interest and current resume/curriculum vitae to email: email@example.com, fax: (203) 459-4249